As a services partner for SAP UK, we focus exclusively on the delivery and development of SAP solutions and we offer a full range of SAP consultancy services, including strategic advice, implementation and development, and support and training.
Our experience in working with local councils means that Absoft is well placed to help your organisation to reduce costs and improve efficiency, helping take a more strategic approach and improve integration in complex IT environments.
Absoft’s team of expert staff has the ability to overcome virtually any SAP challenge and has assisted various local authorities with their SAP software, helping them to get the most from their system – whilst dealing with budgetary constraints.
When selecting an SAP partner it’s important to find a partner who offers local authority industry experience –we have the expertise of working with all types of local authority including;
- County Councils
- District Councils
- City Councils
Want to know more about our local authority experience? Download this case study to find out how we have been supporting Staffordshire County Council’s SAP system to ensure vital public services are available.
Our client list in the local government sector includes:
- Dorset County Council
- Isle of Wight Council
- London Borough of Enfield
- Staffordshire County Council
As an independent SAP consultancy specialising in SAP support for local authority organisations, we offer:
- Combined technical and functional expertise in the aspects of SAP that are of critical importance to local authorities
- Over 14 years' successful track record working with public sector organisations
- A team of leading SAP experts
- Highly flexible, responsive services and a true partnership approach to delivery
- Knowledge transfer to help with enablement of your internal teams
- Commitment to helping you to achieve the best return on your investment in SAP
Absoft is the SAP partner you can trust to deliver real benefits for your organisation – call us today and realise your SAP system potential.