Trainee SAP Developer
The Trainee SAP Developer will work in Absoft’s busy Technical Team and undertake a range of project and support related activities across our varied client base including front end and back end development.
This role would suit someone with 1-2 years of experience in a similar role or someone who has recently graduated with a degree in computer sciences.
Training will be provided but a willingness to learn new skills is essential.
Key Skills Required:
- HTML5 / CSS
- Experience of hybrid apps creation using Phone Gap/Cordova
- Experience building front end applications
- Object Oriented programming
- Experience with RESTful APIs (OData) and AJAX / JSON
- Source code versioning (e.g. GitHub)
Reports to: Technical Discipline Team Lead
The Trainee SAP Developer will possess the following professional attributes:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Excellent English language skills
In addition the Trainee SAP Developer will be able to demonstrate the following behavioural skills:
- Excellent Communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates initiative and pro-activity
- A strong appetite for learning
- Strong organisational skills
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Sponsorship is not available for this role.
Absoft is an Equal Opportunities Employer.