UKISUG Connect - Jennifer Brown, Absoft
Thank you for coming to the Absoft stand S11 at the UKISUG conference!
This year’s event was the biggest so far and perhaps, understandably, you did not manage to attend all workshops, mini-events, speaker slots, stands you initially intended to and not all your questions received sufficient answers. Therefore, I have put together some additional information around Absoft’s new SAP Application Support model, Absoft’s transitioning methodology and keeping your SAP in Compliance below.
SAP Application Support
- Changing SAP support partner doesn't have to be a daunting task. The key is having a straightforward, supportive SAP transition methodology. Read more about how Absoft ensures a smooth transition.
- Press Release: "Absoft Optimises SAP Support Options with New Service Launch" - Absoft, has announced the launch of Absoft Application Support; a fixed-price, fixed-scope SAP support package, created to meet client demand for a highly customisable service, specific to individual business requirements.
- What is SAP Support? Or rather - What should SAP Support be? Download our guide What is SAP Support and how to find the right partner? - Whether you are only just starting your research, or have already chosen a partner but are frustrated with the lack of attention and trust, this guide will help you on your journey to finding the right fit.
Your SAP in Compliance
- Making Tax Digital – Watch the UKISUG Webinar Recording to learn how you could send your VAT returns directly from your SAP system to HMRC with the Absoft MTD Solution. Contact me for a life demonstration or further questions.
- GDPR Heatmap Service - Taking a few steps to ensure that your data is compliant will pay off in the long run and will ensure you avoid any fines from the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The GDPR Compliance Heatmap will highlight to you where your PII is kept in an easy-to-view format and will provide recommendations on how to tackle the data going forward. Contact me to discuss your specific case and needs.