SAP Finance Forum for Oil & GasAbsoft Headquarters
Absoft's latest SAP Finance Forum for the oil and gas community will take place on Thursday 26th of February at Absoft's headquarters in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen.
Whether you are new to SAP, or a technical user, our forum involves discussion around common finance challenges and how SAP can improve financial reporting processes within cost constraints in the current climate.
Topics will include:
- Effective Cost Reporting in Upstream (Britannia Operator Ltd)
- Streamline Invoice Processes with Online Scanning and Automation (Absoft Ltd and Subsea 7)
The forum will cover how to:
- Improve the overall accuracy and reliability of financial reports
- Reduce man hours spent consolidating financial information
- Reduce processing time for accounts payable invoices in SAP
- Develop an audit trail to ensure legislative compliance
- Minimise the loss of sensitive data through manual error
Register for the event below or contact Michael Dalgleish, Senior Marketing Executive: email@example.com