SAP Oil & Gas Maintenance and Operations ForumBoardrooms A & B, Davidson House, Campus 1, Aberdeen Innovation Park, AB22 8GT
Absoft will be hosting its latest SAP Maintenance and Operations forum on Thursday 14th November.
Date: Thursday 14th November 2013
Time: 13.00 - 15.30
Where: Absoft Head Office, Aberdeen
Entry: Free with on-site parking
Absoft will be hosting an SAP Plant Maintenance and Operations forum for the oil and gas community on Thursday 14th November at the Absoft headquarters in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen.
Join us at the latest instalment of our popular SAP Oil & Gas Maintenance and Operations Forum and make the most of this opportunity to:
- Discuss the challenges of work order planning/ scheduling
- Learn more about the latest SAP solutions for shutdown and turnarounds
- Take back new ideas on effective PM training for your business
- Share in experiences with SAP PM users
- Network with operations and maintenance personnel in upstream oil and gas
13.00 – 13.30 Networking Lunch
13.30 – 13.40 Welcome & Introduction
13.40 – 14.10 Shutdown work order planning and management techniques
14.10 – 14.20 Questions
14.20 – 14.30 Coffee Break
14.30 – 15.00 Delivering effective plant maintenance training
15.00 – 15.10 Questions
15.10 – 15.30 Effective work order management offshore, using Syclo on an intrinsically safe mobile device
15.30 – Questions, Coffee & Networking
For more information please contact email@example.com and to register to attend the forum please complete the registration form below.