SAP Oil & Gas Finance ForumAbsoft Headquarters
Absoft will be hosting its latest SAP Finance forum on Wednesday 12th February.
Date: Wednesday 12th February 2014
Time: 13.00 - 15.30
Where: Absoft Head Office, Aberdeen
Entry: Free with on-site parking
Absoft will be hosting an SAP Finance Forum for the oil and gas community on Wednesday 12th February at Absoft's headquarters in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen.
Absoft's Senior Consultants will also share in their experience of the following two topics which were chosen by an industry opinion poll:
- Advances in SAP usability with Netweaver Business Client
- Designing Income Statements and P&L for oil & gas with ECC
Why should I attend?
- Discover how NWBC provides an effective substitute to SAP GUI
- Format new income statements for your business
- Design P&L statements without overreliance on Excel
- Network with key decision makers in upstream oil and gas
- Share in new developments and industry best practice in SA
13.00 – 13.30 Networking Lunch
13.30 – 13.40 Welcome Address and Safety Brief
13.40 – 14.10 Advances in SAP usability with Netweaver Business Client
14.10 – 14.20 Q&A
14.20 – 14.30 Refreshments
14.30 – 15.00 Designing Income statements/ P&L for oil & gas with ECC
15.00 – 15.10 Q&A
15.10 – Refreshments & Networking
For more information please contact email@example.com and to register to attend the forum please complete the registration form below.