SAP User Group Scotland SIGGlasgow City Council
Absoft is sponsoring the SAP User Group's Scotland SIG on Tuesday 13th September at Glasgow City Council. Principal SAP Consultant Vijay Rao will deliver a presentation on "Streamlining purchase requisition and approval processes for indirect spend".
Absoft has developed a self-service procurement web app which streamlines procure-to-pay processes for indirect spend and office consumables. This premium web app assists local authorities in raising and approving purchase requisitions more effectively.
Deployed on desktop or mobile devices, the custom solution uses an intuitive SAP UI5 interface and guided workflows to simplify procurement, approvals and goods receipt processes.
Absoft’s demonstration will show how the self-service procurement solution can:
- Control workflows and custom approvals to minimise the potential for fraud
- Increase compliance with procurement procedures
- Replace SAP SRM for overhead procurement at a significantly lower TCO
- Ability to punch out to online catalogues
- Enhance the user experience (UX) which improves data quality
- Operate on desktop, mobile and tablet devices
- Reduce training cost and support effort
- Decrease end-user training time
Presentation by Glasgow City Council
Gillian Silvestro from Glasgow City Council will be sharing their journey from BW 3.x to 7.4 on HANA.
This presentation will guide you through their full end to end journey including:
- Project start up
- System build
- Testing – different environments
- Post Go-live
The SIG will also include the latest update on this year’s annual conference and an interactive discussion of peoples current projects/ challenges along with ideas for next year’s SIGs.
For more information or to register for the event, please click here.