Junior SAP Technical Consultant
The Junior SAP Technical Consultant will work in Absoft’s busy Technical Team and undertake a range of project and support related activities across our varied client base.
This role would suit someone with 1-2 years of experience in a similar role or someone who has recently graduated with a degree in computer sciences.
Training will be provided but a willingness to learn new skills and self-develop is essential, as is a passion for problem solving and troubleshooting.
Key Skills Required
- An understanding of Operating Systems concepts and exposure to both Windows and Linux
- An understanding of Database Structures
- A good understanding of Cloud Hosting principle (IAAS)
- An understanding of Computer Security and IT Security Principles
- Report Writing and Document Management Skills
- Demonstrated Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Knowledge of Computer Networking concepts
- Demonstrated experience with Unix/Linux shell and Windows Batch scripting
- Database Administration experience (MS-SQL, Oracle)
- An understanding of IT Systems Administration
- Capable of running detailed run books for system maintenance activities
- An understanding of the concepts of Machine learning
- Python and Perl Scripting
- An understanding of the concepts of Internet Of Things
- Exposure to Parallel Processing Concepts
- Public Key Cryptography
Reports to: Operations Manager
The Junior SAP Technical Consultant will possess the following professional attributes:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Excellent English language skills
In addition the Junior SAP Technical Consultant will be able to demonstrate the following behavioural skills:
- Excellent Communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates initiative and pro-activity
- A strong appetite for learning
- Strong organisational skills
Absoft is dedicated to SAP consulting and has a strong record of developing graduate careers. Based in Aberdeen our clients include many Oil and Gas operators and service companies, and we also have a wide range of clients across the UK in other sectors such as Higher Education, Public Sector and Manufacturing. Learn more About Absoft here.
- To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sponsorship is not available for this role.
- Absoft is an Equal Opportunities Employer.