The SAP Developer will work in Absoft’s busy Technical Team and undertake a range of project and support related activities across our varied client base including front end and back end development.
If you are looking to join a team that is involved in the full range of consulting projects including new implementations, upgrades and supporting customer systems whilst continually learning then this is the ideal role for you.
Key Skills Required
- Solid and demonstrable ABAP OO development experience
- Hands on Experience in Workflows
- Experience in PI/PO
- Development of complex dialog Transactions involving table controls, control framework
- Conversant with BAPIs, Reports, BTCI & Call Transactions.
- In depth knowledge of complex ALV programming (ALV Trees, ALV Hierarchy, ALV OO & event processing, ALV Object Model)
- Good experience in complex file handling techniques (Frontend, Application Server & Network Server)
- Good knowledge of SAP processes and functions across all disciplines
- Strong experience in Enhancement Framework, Switch Framework, Customer Exits, BADI and user exists
- Data Migration & Interfaces (LSMW, IDOC, ALE, EDI)
- ABAP development on HANA including:
- Experience with Core Data Services ( CDS Views )
- AMDP ( ABAP managed Database Procedures )
- BOPF – Business Object Processing Framework
- ABAP Development with new NW 7.4 syntax and upwards
- Skills in FIORI including; FIORI configuration and implementation. Custom FIORI development using SAPUI5, Backend OData Development and Enhancing standard FIORI applications
- Experience with NEPTUNE
- Webdynpro, Adobe Forms
- WebServices , REST
- HCM ABAP Development
- BRF+ / BRM – Required for Workflows in SRM 7.0
- ABAP Proxies
- HTML5 / CSS
- Experience of hybrid apps creation using Phone Gap/Cordova
- Experience building front end applications
Reports to: Operations Manager
The SAP Developer will possess the following professional attributes:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Excellent English language skills
In addition the SAP Developer will be able to demonstrate the following behavioural skills:
- Excellent Communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and consulting skills
- Demonstrates initiative and pro-activity
- A strong appetite for learning
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to interpret requirements and design effective solutions
- Flexibility to deliver complex integrated solutions to tight time-frames
- Commercial awareness with a focus on delivery
Absoft is dedicated to SAP consulting and has a strong record of developing graduate careers. Based in Aberdeen our clients include many Oil and Gas operators and service companies, and we also have a wide range of clients across the UK in other sectors such as Higher Education, Public Sector and Manufacturing.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Sponsorship is not available for this role.
Absoft is an Equal Opportunities Employer.