SAP HCM & Payroll Consultant
As a SAP Senior HCM & Payroll Consultant you would work collaboratively with other members of the team in the delivery of project and support related activities. You will have proven delivery capability on implementation projects, with strong communication skills and documentation capability.
Person Specification - Skills & Experience
Essential Technical Skills/Experience
- HR Org Management & Personnel Administration
- UK Payroll - Familiarity with both technical and legislative background of topics such as PAE/RTI/SxP etc.
Desirable Technical Skills/Experience
- Time Evaluation
- PA/XI/PI (integration)
- exposure to Fiori and/or Floor Plan Manager
- Strong ESS/MSS capabilities - Functional and technical, especially in workflows – including Java Portal
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and comfortable communicating with both customers and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-motivated with the ability to self-learn new areas
- Team player with the ability to multi-task across engagements and support and help others in the wider team
- Works independently with minimal supervision
Reports to: Operations Manager.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship is not available for this role.
Why join the Absoft team?
Absoft is a dynamic, forward thinking, growth-orientated SAP consultancy, with a recruitment philosophy to match. We are proud of our first-class reputation both as an employer and as a provider of excellent services to our clients. This excellent service is achieved by our staff whom we nurture, train and develop.
We are an equal opportunities employer, selecting and developing employees on the basis of technical and interpersonal skills, business understanding, experience and professionalism. We are proud of our diverse workforce and believe this is fundamental to our company success. The majority of our employees are SAP Consultants, but other departments are growing significantly also, including marketing, sales, HR and administration.
As a constantly growing company there are always opportunities for personal development and growth. We provide excellent support for career progression by investing in employee technical, managerial and leadership training and planned experiential learning. All employees have an annual appraisal and our 360º Appraisal is a valued process.
Consultation and employee involvement
Absoft has a strong tradition of openness with employees and communicates directly with staff in numerous ways. Our Consultative Forum was established in 2011 to allow a more formal employee voice to influence employment policies and business decisions that may affect employment. Ideas and suggestions from employee members are welcomed.