SAP Supply Chain & Operations Consultant
As a SAP Supply Chain & Operations consultant you would work collaboratively with other members of the team in the delivery of project and support related activities. You will have proven delivery capability on implementation projects, with strong communication skills and documentation capability.
You will have played an active role in design workshops converting business requirements into SAP configuration requirements and will then have configured and tested the resulting SAP solution and assisted in the successful deployment of that solution into operational use.
This role is located in Aberdeen.
Person Specification - Skills & Experience
Essential Technical Skills/ Experience
- You will have experience in the design, build, test and deploy phases of a SAP implementation
- You will be familiar with the key data structures of the SAP Sales and Distribution and Materials Management modules
- You will have created Functional Specifications referenced by ABAP Developers to enhance SAP
You will be experienced in using Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio to capture and represent ideas and proposals and to create training materials, test scripts and other deliverables that communicate solutions and the benefits they bring
- You will hold SAP certification in at least one of SD or MM modules
Desirable Technical Skills/ Experience
- Exposure/experience in Production Planning
- Technical exposure to ABAP
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and comfortable communicating with both customers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-motivated with the ability to self-learn new areas
- Team player with the ability to multi-task across engagements and support and help others in the wider team
- Works independently with minimal supervision and has a willingness to travel where needed
- Reports to: Discipline Team Lead
- Liaises with: Support Consultants, Commercial Team, Service Delivery Manager, Project Managers
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Sponsorship is not available for this role.