Technical Payroll Specialist
As a Technical Payroll Specialist you would work collaboratively with other members of the team in the delivery of payroll support related activities. You will have demonstrable end to end payroll experience and be able to converse with Absoft’s client base on payroll related issues.
The successful applicant will have a keen interest in payroll system design and set up, with a desire to learn more around how payroll systems operate in SAP.
This role will be located in Aberdeen.
Person Specification - Skills & Experience
Essential Technical Skills/Experience
- Knowledge of the full Gross to Net process and reconciliations
- Experience of Salary Sacrifice
- Experience with Pension Auto Enrolment
- Experience with Real Time Information
- Experience of Year End Processing
Desirable Technical Skills/Experience
- Knowledge of SAP Payroll
- Understanding of Absence Processing
- Understanding and interest in the areas of payroll legislative compliance and changes to this
- Experience of payroll integration with other systems
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and comfortable communicating with both customers and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-motivated with the ability to self-learn new areas
- Team player with the ability to multi-task across engagements and support and help others in the wider team
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Reports to: Discipline Team Lead
- Liaises with: Support Consultants, Service Delivery Manager
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Sponsorship is not available for this role.