SAP Managed Service
Manage, Monitor, Maintain
Absoft’s Managed Service provides 24/7 support to take responsibility for your SAP landscape, allowing you to focus on core business activities.
Maintaining and managing your SAP landscape can be an onerous task, and without the internally developed SAP technical skills to deal with some of the more challenging issues, companies are losing countless working hours due to staff manually monitoring SAP systems which add costs to your business; both in employee time and interrupted business operations.
Absoft’s solution is our SAP Managed Service. If there’s a problem with your system, we will know about it before you do.
Through our expert knowledge, combined with 24/7 system monitoring, we take responsibility for your SAP landscape to ensure it remains constantly available and up to date. This can free up your staff to take care of more strategic internal issues. This service can be delivered whether your systems are hosted on-premise, within a data centre or in the cloud.
Intelligent automated monitoring provided by Absoft ensures your landscape performs optimally at all times, is free of downtime and remains highly available for business demands. This can be a difficult and labour intensive task in a complex environment when running multiple modules including ERP, SRM, PI, BO, S4/HANA and Solution Manager.
Absoft’s highly skilled and experienced team can take the stress out of the intensive monitoring and maintenance, allowing your support team to focus on other tasks.
The Benefits Of Our Managed Service Include:
- Reduced requirement for in-house SAP NetWeaver skills
- Save time by removing the need to manually monitor your SAP landscape
- Identify potential issues early
- Minimise unscheduled downtime and save on costs
- Simplify ownership and responsibilities with a holistic technical service that spans databases and operating systems
- Be confident your SAP system is in safe hands
- Aid future planning and predict system growth to plan changes early
- Improve internal confidence with a 24/7/365 day support service
- Maintain a healthy SAP landscape
Click to view or download our Managed Service brochure:
Click on the image below to request the full infographic illustrating our SAP Managed Service Cycle and the key benefits: