Absoft Adima - ERP for Manufacturing
Specifically built to meet the needs of UK Small & Medium Enterprise manufacturers, Absoft Adima is a pre-configured, affordable ERP solution, covering the key functions of a manufacturing business.
Truly a single-system solution, Absoft Adima provides real-time insight into the performance and financial health of your business across mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop devices and can be up and running in your organisation in as little as twelve weeks.
Available in cloud-based or on-premise variants Absoft Adima is based on SAP’s latest version of its world class ERP offering S/4HANA. With implementation costs from £100k, you can purchase Absoft Adima as a project and then as ongoing support. Or you have option of wrapping everything up into a monthly subscription.
SAP S/4HANA is taking ERP into the digital age and Absoft Adima leverages that power to enhance performance on the shop floor, the top floor and to improve your bottom line.
"It’s the only system we looked at that does what we need it to do – in one system – without manual intervention"- Charles Marshall, Marshall Trailers
Watch our package video on what Absoft Adima can do for your business:
What Value does Absoft Adima Offer to My Business?
Typical benefits realised by other companies using S/4HANA are:
- Reductions in manufacturing cycle times of 5% - 15%
- Improvements in On-Time Delivery Performance of 10%-20%
- Reduced inventory levels of 5% - 15%
- Decreased logistics costs of 10%-12%
- Reductions in Procurement costs of 5% - 10%
Interested to learn more?
Watch our demo video of Absoft Adima in action and experience...
- ...the great user interface,
- ...the game changing effect that exception driven business processes have on the shop floor
- ...and the power of 24/7 real-time dashboard analytics for the top-floor executives!
Do you want to know more? Contact Absoft to speak to an expert today!
Download the Adima Fact Sheet below for an overview of the key data and more usefult information about the solution.