Budgeting and Forecasting
Establishing and managing organisational budgets, tracking revenues and spend and periodically re-forecasting are critical processes in any business. For many organisations parts, if not all of these processes are still managed via spreadsheets.
SAP provides solutions which can assist businesses to manage and optimise these processes including core modules such as Investment Management, Projects Systems and Controlling and more specialised products such as SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation).
Based on 25 years of working in many industry sectors including; public sector, transportation, oil and gas, manufacturing and many others, Absoft have built up extensive experience of implementing best practice planning, budgeting and forecasting processes.
Some of the more common improvements we help our customers with include:
- Developing, reviewing and setting of financial plans and budgets based on top-down, bottom-up and key driver (e.g. fuel price, RPI, headcount) based budgeting
- Developing, reviewing and implementing investment programs
- Managing the process of periodically reviewing and resetting plans and budgets
- Monitoring and reporting against expense and revenues
- Periodic re-forecasting of expense and revenues
- Automated accrual generation
- Reporting against all of the above
If you would like more information or would like to speak to someone within our team, please contact Absoft today on +44 (0)1224 707088