Absoft's self-service procurement app is designed to streamline procure-to-pay (P2P) processes and the approval of office supplies and consumables.
Shoppers are guided through an easy to use requisition create process. Managers are offered a straight forward approvals option which supplies them with the information they need to approve or reject an order. The Receiving app supports receipting of the goods and services ordered.
The web-based self-service solution offers the same process efficiencies and core functionality which drives procurement teams to invest in SAP SRM, but at a considerably lower total cost of ownership (TCO), as the future of the SRM module will be absorbed into S/4 HANA.
View a demo of our self-service procurement app here.
- Streamline procure-to-pay processes across a paperless environment
- Controlled workflows and custom approvals to minimise the potential for fraud
- Increase compliance with procurement procedures
- Replace SAP SRM for overhead procurement at a significantly lower TCO
- An enhanced user experience (UX) which improves data quality
- Offline capability for procurement teams 'on the go'
- Deployment on desktop, mobile and tablet devices
- Reduce training cost and support effort
- Decrease end-user training time
For more information about our self-service procurement app, make an enquiry below: