SAP Public Sector SIGBirmingham City Council
Join Absoft at the SAP Public Sector SIG at Birmingham City Council on 30th March 2017.
As sponsors, Absoft will demonstrate a premium web app which assisted a local authority to raise and approve purchase requisitions more effectively.
Deployed on desktop or mobile devices, the custom solution uses SAP's intuitive UI5 interface and guided workflows to simplify procurement, approvals and goods receipt processes.
Absoft’s demonstration will showcase how the self-service procurement solution can:
- Control workflows and custom approval processes
- Increase compliance with procurement procedures
- Replace SAP SRM for overhead procurement at a significantly lower TCO
- Enhance the user experience (UX) which improves data quality
- Work offline to support procurement teams 'on the go'
- Operate on desktop, mobile and tablet devices
- Reduce training cost and support effort
- Decrease end-user training time
To register for the event, visit the SAP User Group website here:
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org