UKISUG Connect 2016the ICC, Birmingham
UKISUG Connect 2016 Overview
- What: UKISUG Connect 2016
- Where: International Convention Centre (ICC), Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2EA
- When: Sunday 20th November 2016 - Tuesday 22nd November 2016
About UKISUG Connect
The conference is an excellent opportunity for you to understand SAP's future roadmap and bring back expertise that will help you and your organisations development for years to come.
The ICC, Birmingham will host the conference for a fourth year running from Sunday 20th to Tuesday 22nd November 2016.
Absoft Client Presentation
Dawn Evans, SAP Infrastructure Architect, London Borough of Enfield, will deliver a presentation on the successful implementation of a self-service procurement solution in SAP by Absoft, and enabled by Neptune Software. Watch the live presentation on Monday 21st November at 1.30pm in Hall 8A.
The presentation will cover the main drivers for the implementation such as;
- A simple web user interface for end-users
- Enforcing London Borough of Enfield’s procurement and approval procedures with the end-users
- Allowing end-users to monitor the order progress
- Allowing them to confirm receipts of goods and services easily
- Replacing SRM5 which has run out of maintenance
Ms Evans will also provide a live demonstration of the new solution which provides simple to use HTML5/SAPUI5 web apps to the end-user, such as;
- Raising & monitoring shopping carts
- Approving shopping carts
- Confirming goods and services
Absoft's P2P solution also integrates with the existing OCR solution during invoice verification, allowing to approve quantity and price changes as the invoice arrives.
The presentation will explore the reasons; the implementation approach using Neptune; the challenges and issues along the way; and the learnings and benefits from this implementation.
What to expect at UKISUG Connect 2016
- 15 Streams covering the SAP spectrum
- Specialist Keynote Speakers
- 100+ Educational Sessions
- Interactive Workshops
- Networking with your SAP peers, specialists and experts
Here's what some UKISUG attendees have to say...
- "Great few days, enjoyable, educational and made lots of good connections to help not only my organisation but also my personal development.’’
- "The 'go- to' conference for SAP in the UK, packing in a wide range of content covering all aspects of implementing and running SAP. With technology and businesses changing so quickly it's important to make the right choices for the right reasons and I feel much better informed following the event."
- '’The conference allows SAP Users an opportunity to learn about new SAP technology being released and discuss any common process problems with experts or other users. The event provided the opportunity to network with other companies, whilst having fun at a great SUGFest evening.’’
Discount Code for UKISUG Connect 2016
We are pleased to provide you with the opportunity to save £100 on your conference pass for this years UKISUG Connect.
Meet with the Absoft team
If you would be interested in meeting with a member of our team at the event, to arrange a demo or to discuss your requirements, please make an enquiry at the bottom of the page.
Engage with us at the event via our Twitter: @Absoft_Limited and use the conference hashtag: #UKISUG16
Download the UKISUG Connect Mobile App